The Hadhams - Little Hadham and Much Hadham Community Website

Home News Help from the HCC Money Advice unit
Help from the HCC Money Advice unit Print E-mail

Click HERE for help with:

  • Personal independence payment (PIP), which is replacing disability living allowance (DLA) for people of working age.
  • How to get help now the DWP Benefit Enquiry Line has closed.
  • An update on the "Under occupation penalty for working age tenants in social sector housing".
  • New rules for hospital patients with Motability cars.
  • Discretionary housing payments – extra help with rent.
  • Tips for applying for discretionary housing payments (DHPs).
  • Benefit changes for older people.
  • TV Licencing - including Concessionary TV licences.
  • Help for first time home buyers.

Search The Internet


Latest Messages